LHS Cosmetology students competed in Houston vs other cosmetology students and brought home a 3rd Place prize for their project in Animalistic Fantasy!
Here are a few of the rules:
- Must use a live model
- All cut and coloring must be done prior to the main stage competition.
- The model must be in costume and make up pre-done prior to the main stage competition.
- Your choice of color, length of hair, extensions, wefts, anything made of hair, but not covering more than 50% of the head.
- Props may be included as part of the costume, but props must be smaller than the model.
- Costume, Theme, and Design must all incorporate the dark fantasy or animalistic look. (Choose whatever Dark Fantasy or Animalistic theme you like).
- Students have 1 hour to complete their look on stage.
Left to right
Crystal Ibarra, Dafna Cruz, Jasmine Mercado, Leslie Mercado, Kaitlyn Garcia, and Jenna Baker