Tickets will be sold ONLINE ONLY by HomeTown Ticketing for
7th-12th athletic competitions.
You can download the app at Hometown Fan or go to our district website click on the menu then the ‘Athletics’ tab at the top of the page.
There will also be a QR code at the gate you can scan to purchase tickets. NO CASH AT THE GATE.
You can also click on this link to buy tickets: HomeTown Tickets
Varsity Football $6.00 for Adults and $3.00 Students
JV Football $3.00 Adults and $2.00 Students
JH Football $3.00 and $2.00 Students
HS Volleyball $4.00 Adults and $3.00 Students
JH Volleyball $3.00 and $2.00 Students
Please note that a fee will be charged at checkout.
Children under 4 no charge.
Luling ISD Faculty badge, School Board badge and Student Athlete pass will be accepted unless the mandate guidelines change.
For any questions please contact the Luling ISD Athletic Office at 830-875-3191 ext. 2071
Watch the Luling ISD and Eagle Nation Facebook page for event information updates.
Below you will find a QR code you can scan to buy tickets
Luling High School
Athletic Director - Jeremiah Granado
Guidelines for ATTENDANCE at Luling ISD Athletic Events
1. All spectators must sit in designated Home and Visitor areas only. Spectators are not allowed on the track.
2. All Children in 8th grade and lower, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
3. No outside food or drinks allowed.
4. No Re-entry is allowed
5. All spectators must exit the facility immediately after the event and proceed to their vehicle.
6. Spectators are prohibited from entering the playing field, court or other restricted athletic areas.
Any attendee who does not abide by these regulations as stated above will be asked to leave the facility and could be restricted from attending future competitions.
Thank you for helping us provide a safe and healthy environment for all at Luling ISD.