Food Service During Remote Instruction
BREAKFAST AND LUNCH WILL BE AVAILABLE DAILY FOR ALL REMOTE LEARNERS
A computerized meal accounting system is available in Luling ISD. This system allows parents to establish an account for each child and provides relief for parents and school staff from daily payments and collections. The child’s account is charged when the child eats a meal. If the child is absent or brings a meal from home, the account balance remains the same. Parents/Guardians may pay online at www.MySchoolBucks.com. More information is available on the district’s website under the Food Service Department.
Meal Costs For 2020-2021 - Breakfast Costs:
• Primary, Shanklin – Universal Free Breakfast
• Gerdes & LHS - $0.30 Reduced and $1.45 Full Price
Meal Costs For 2020-2021 - Lunch Costs:
• Primary, Shanklin - $0.40 Reduced and $2.50 Full Price
• Gerdes & LHS - $0.40 Reduced and $2.75 Full Price
Information Regarding Meals for Remote Learners Who Want Meals the First 4 Weeks of School:
• Parents/Guardians are able to pick up breakfast and lunch (2 meals for the day) between 9-11 a.m. Monday through Friday outside of the High School Cafeteria.
• Students do not need to be present, but the parent must provide the student’s name, grade and student ID number for the claiming procedure LISD must provide the state.
• Meal prices as noted above are applicable per the student’s status (free, reduced, paid).
• Parents/Guardians are encouraged to participate in the MySchoolBucks program at www.MySchoolBucks.com to fund student accounts.